The Forbeezengai Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbeezengai Group

A forum for use by The Forbeezengai Group. You know who you are...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little background info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rinshi-chan
Dungeon Mistress
Rinshi-chan

A little background info Empty
PostSubject: A little background info   A little background info EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:35 pm

I want to make clear a few things that perhaps I didn't do the best job of getting across during our first session.

First of all, you all know each other, or at least know of each other. You've seen each other around the guild hall, had meals together, maybe even worked together on a few jobs. It is unusual to do a job alone, unless you are a total badass or the job is insanely simple. The whole point of the 'Adventurer's Guild' setting is to have a reason to avoid the whole awkward 'getting to know you' phase.

Second, I apologize for giving the guild tavern wench and the leader of the guild similar names. Ana is the tavern wench. Aila is the guild leader. They are not the same person.

Persons of Note:

Aila Sathe - The human female leader of Sentinel Company. She is a martial artist (i.e. a monk).

Ana and Ilo - a young married human couple who run the more mundane workings of the guild hall. Ana runs the guild tavern, Ilo takes care of the stables and general maintenance.

The PCs:
Hogarth (Mike) - a dwarven cleric of the Clockwork Emperor, he has been with the guild for five years
Milo (Chris) - a human wizard who joined the guild a week ago
Ember (Scott) - a half-orc sword mage who joined up with Milo
Collin (John D) - a dwarven barbarian from the mountains, he has been with the guild for a year and a half
Lindin (John Z) - a dwarven ranger who has been with the guild for about a month, he is accompanied by his badger, Stripey Head

Other guild members:
(Details will be added as you meet them)

Saina
Yastyrian
Euli & Euri
Yarith
Aethellora
Raesri
Hiral
Euthep
Ridasti
Back to top Go down
https://forbeezengai.forumotion.com

A little background info