The Forbeezengai Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbeezengai Group

A forum for use by The Forbeezengai Group. You know who you are...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome! Welcome!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinshi-chan
Dungeon Mistress
Rinshi-chan

Welcome! Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome! Welcome!   Welcome! Welcome! EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:43 am

Hi all! Welcome the new, temporary D&D forum. Hopefully it will serve us well until we either get the real D&D forum back up or the next iteration comes along. And maybe now we'll actually communicate with each other! Laughing

Why Forbeezengai, you ask? Well, this site is not protected from search engines and I figure 'Forbeezengai' will probably show up in fewer Google searches than 'D&D.' Also, I just really enjoy the made-up word I made once upon a time.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy your stay here at The Forbeezengai Group. And please inform me of any problems that might arise.
Back to top Go down
https://forbeezengai.forumotion.com
UCBooties
The Musician
UCBooties

Welcome! Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Welcome!   Welcome! Welcome! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:30 pm

Cute Av
Back to top Go down
LadyKitisa
Peasant
LadyKitisa

Welcome! Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Welcome!   Welcome! Welcome! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:35 pm

I'm pretty sure the reason why the other forum is down is cuz the Ethernet cord is probably unplugged... That may also be my fault. I thought I put it back. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome! Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Welcome!   Welcome! Welcome! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Welcome!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forbeezengai Group :: Spam! :: Spam Forum-
Jump to: