The Forbeezengai Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbeezengai Group

A forum for use by The Forbeezengai Group. You know who you are...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tax Implications of Purchasing New Equipment from EME Shops

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monterrey_FollowerOfBarl
Peasant

Tax Implications of Purchasing New Equipment from EME Shops Empty
PostSubject: Tax Implications of Purchasing New Equipment from EME Shops   Tax Implications of Purchasing New Equipment from EME Shops EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:55 pm

Greetings fellow forum-goers. As fellow employees working for Evil Mark, can anyone advise me on the tax implications of buying work-related equipment from the company shop using my own money? Are such purchases tax deductible? Are there any credits available?

Also, if you see a little kobold with a ferret running around, he's a spy for another guild-member and should be dispatched with all due haste Mad.

May your vicious crimes serve to enrich and gratify the great Barl,

-MJ
Back to top Go down
Monterrey_FollowerOfBarl
Peasant

Tax Implications of Purchasing New Equipment from EME Shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tax Implications of Purchasing New Equipment from EME Shops   Tax Implications of Purchasing New Equipment from EME Shops EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:50 am

I would still like an answer on my previous post, however another question has popped up. Are my stock options in Evil Mark Enterprises subject to local tax in Ophania, and if so will I owe a penalty for underpayment? TELL ME!!!
Back to top Go down

Tax Implications of Purchasing New Equipment from EME Shops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forbeezengai Group :: D&D :: Evil Mark Enterprises-
Jump to: